TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 – 9351 VAO/Assistant/Typist Posts – Last Date: 13th December 2017
It is great news for candidates who are looking for TNPSC Group IV Exam Notification. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published the notification for the Combined Civil Services Examination – Group IV(Group 4). By this TNPSC Notification, there are total 9351 vacant positions of Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Steno-Typist and others post. Candidates who wish to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment can apply ONLINE mode only. this is the direct recruitment for this TNPSC Group IV is for the post in Tamilnadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Tamilnadu Secretariat Service. Interested candidates to join TNPSC Group 4 & VAO 2017–2018 exam. which will be conducted on 13.02.2018.
Aspirants need access the official website of www.tnpsc.gov.in for reading the official notification of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification. For More details of TNPSC Group IV Exam Notification 2017-18 such as eligibility criteria, TNPSC Syllabus, Age Limit, how to apply, selection procedure is mentioned below.
TNPSC Group IV Exam Notification Details:
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||9351|
|Name of the Exam:||TNPSC Group 4 Examination|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & No.of Vacancies
- Village Administrative Officer(VAO) – 494 Posts
- Junior Assistant(Non – Security) – 4096 Posts
- Junior Assistant(Security) – 205 Posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I – 48 Posts
- Field Surveyor – 74 Posts
- Draftsman – 156 Posts
- Typist – 3463 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 815 Posts
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should completed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies. Read the official notification before applying online application for TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 40 years. Candidates are advised to check the given below official notification.
Written Exam, Interview
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SCs, SC(A)s, STs, Differently abled and Destitute Widows of all Castes – Full exemption
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment
- Go to the official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Navigate the advertisement section of ‘Combined Civil Services Examination – IV (Group-IV)’ link
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Fill the online application form with filling all marked details
- Now submit your Application Form
- You can download the slip and keep it safe for future reference.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.11.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 15.12.2017