Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Notification 2018-19 Apply Online for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Vacancies, Download Application Form @ www.tnusrbonline.org
TN Police Recruitment 2018
TNUSRB has released notification and invites applications from eligible candidates for recruiting the Tamil Nadu Police Constables, Jail Warders & Firemen jobs. According to the TNUSRB Notification. 6140 vacancies are available, of Which 538 are backlog vacant positions in the police, jail wardens 340 (male and female), 216 firefighter (male) and 46 residency vacancies in the field of fire and rescue operations. Interested and eligible candidates who are fulfilling the below eligibility criteria can apply online up to 27th January 2018. Here You will get the complete detail about TNUSRB Job Vacancy 2018 notification like Age limit, selection procedure, How to apply, Application fee, Pay scale, important dates and links.
Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||6140|
|Name of the Posts:||Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
TNUSRB Vacancy Details:
- Police Constables – 5538 Posts
- Jail Warders – 365 Posts
- Firemen – 237 Posts
- Police Constables – Rs.18200- 52900/-
- Jail Warders – Rs.18200- 52900/-
- Firemen – Rs.18200- 52900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Police Jobs
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have completed 10th standard from recognized Board/Institute. Read the official advertisement to get detailed information about desired academic qualification and eligibility information.
Age Limit :
Candidates Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 26 years as on 01.07.2017. Read the official notification for age limit, relaxation details.
Selection Process :
Written Examination, Certificate Verification, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test and Physical Efficiency Tests.
Candidates have to pay Rs.130/-
Note: Fee payment through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card OR Indian Bank or E-payment Post Office
How to Apply Online for TN Police Recruitment
- Go to official website : www.tnusrbonline.org
- Search for Police “Sub-Inspector & constable Recruitment” in Career section
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details
- Attach Scan photo & signature with required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application for future reference.
- Start Date For Submission Of Online Application: 28.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.01.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through Bank or Post : 31.01.2018