SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant Vacancy – Last Date: 18th December 2017
SSC CHSL Notification 2017 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a vacancy Advertisement titled as SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice to fill up 146 candidates for 3259 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017. Candidates may apply through Online Registration on or before 18.12.2017.
Aspirants need access the official website of www.ssc.nic.in for reading the official notification of SSC CHSL Notification. For more information about Educational Qualification, Age Limit, how to apply, selection procedure is mentioned below.
SSC CHSL Notification Details:
|Organization Name:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||3259|
|Name of the Post:||LDC,PA & Other Posts|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & No.of Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant : 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator : 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant : Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator : Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should completed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 27 years as on 01.08.2018. Candidates are advised to check the given below official notification.
Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Descriptive Type).
- Gen/All other – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Women – Nil
Note: Fees through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment
- Go to the official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Navigate the advertisement section of ‘Combined Civil Services Examination – IV (Group-IV)’ link
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Fill the online application form with filling all marked details
- Now submit your Application Form
- You can download the slip and keep it safe for future reference.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.12.2017
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) : 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018