National Institute of Technology Karnataka Career Notification – Apply 92 Faculty Vacancy – Last Date: 11th December 2017
NIT Karnataka Recruitment Apply Online 92 Faculty Posts: National Institute of Technology Karnataka has published a notice for the recruitment of 92 Associate Professors and Professors in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 11th December 2017.
Candidates before applying for NIT Karnataka Faculty Recruitment 2017 need to access the official website for reading the Job notification. For More details of NIT Karnataka Job Notification 2017 such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit, how to apply, selection procedure is mentioned below.
NIT Karnataka Notification Details:
|Organization Name:||National Institute of Technology, Surathkal Karnataka (NIT Surathkal)|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||92|
|Name of the Posts:||Associate Professors and Professors|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Professor : 05 Posts
- Associate Professor : 87 Posts
- Professor : PB -4, Grade pay Rs.10500 min pay of Rs 48000
- Associate Professor : PB -4, Grade pay Rs.9500 min pay of Rs.42800
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Karnataka Professors Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
- Professor : Candidates should completed PhD in Engineering/Sciences with 60% marks or equivalent grade in PG/UG levels with 10 years experience after PhD.
- 13 years total experience in which 07 years should be after PhD and at least 03 years as an Associate professor.
- Associate Professor: PhD in Engineering/Sciences with 60% marks or equivalent grade in PG/UG levels.
- 06 years experience after PhD of which minimum 03 years as an Assistant Professor.
- General & OBC category Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Women – Rs.250/-
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment
- Visit the official website: www.nitk.ac.in
- Navigate the advertisement section
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on Apply online link
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details
- Attach Scan photo & signature with required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application for future reference
- Send the hard copy of online application form to the following address
- Check official notification and Attach all the necessary documents like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc to be attached.
“To The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, MANGALURU–575 025, KARNATAKA, INDIA.”
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 11.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Printout of Online Application : 15.12.2017