NCTE-National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment Notification – 14 Deputy Secretary & Other Posts
NCTE Recruitment 2017-18: National Council for Teacher Education has released a Recruitment notification to fill 14 vacancies for the position of Deputy Secretary/ Regional Director, Section Officers, Accounts Officer, Computer Programmer-cum-Planning & Monitoring Officer (CPPMO), Librarian-cum Documentation and Production Officer (LDPO) and Junior Accounts Officers (JAO). NCTE inviting applications eligible Candidates. So Candidates who are interested in working with the NCTE can apply for the for NCTE Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines. Interested and Eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria to apply NCTE Jobs through Offline mode on or before the last date will be 07th December 2017
We suggest all the aspirants must visit the official website of NCTE ncte-india.org for more details. Moreover, We are shared all the required stuff such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Age Limit, Important Dates in the below section.
NCTE Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name:||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||14|
|Name of the Posts:||Deputy Secretary & Other Posts|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Deputy Secretary/Regional Director – 04
- Section Officer/Program Officer – 02
- Account Officer – 01
- CPPMO (computer Programmer cum Planning & Monitoring Officer) – 01
- LDPO (Librarian cum Documentation Officer) – 01
- AO (Junior Accounts Officer) – 05
- Deputy Secretary/Regional Director – ₹ 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay ₹ 7600/-
- Section Officer/Program Officer – ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4600/-
- Account Officer – ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4600/-
- CPPMO (computer Programmer cum Planning & Monitoring Officer) – ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4600/-
- LDPO (Librarian cum Documentation Officer) – ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4600/-
- AO (Junior Accounts Officer) – ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for National Council for Teacher Education Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent from recognized University. For Post wise qualification details. Read the official job notification.
Age Limit :
Refer the official Notification link.
How to Apply for NCTE Recruitment
- Go to the official website: ncte-india.org
- Navigate the advertisement section.
- Download the Application form.
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details.
- The applicant is advised to check notification for What are the documents to be attached.
- After candidates, send the application form with required documents to following postal address.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 07.12.2017
Note: Last date for receipt of complete applications shall be 45 days from the advertisement
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here