Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Apply Online 1221 Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017-18 Download Application Form @ www.mponline.gov.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is invited the interested applicants for 1221 Assistant Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can easily apply through online mode. The online application forms are available on the official website www.mponline.gov.in from 25th December 2017 to 24th January 2018. Aspirants can read these notifications carefully before applying for any post. For More details of MPPSC Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit, how to apply, selection procedure is mentioned below.
MPPSC Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Location:||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||1221|
|Name of the Posts:||Assistant Professor|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor : 1221 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should completed Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with 55% marks and passe National Eligibility Test or Equivalent from SET/SLET. Read the official advertisement to get the detailed information about qualification details.
Age Limit :
Candidates Age limit should be Minimum is 21 years and Maximum is 28 Years.
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Others & Outside Residents of Madhya Pradesh candidates have to pay Rs.1000
- SC/ ST/ OBC category of Madhya Pradesh – Rs.500
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website: www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- Navigate the advertisement section
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on Apply online link
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details
- Attach Scan photo & signature with required documents to the application form
- Make payment by using online banking facilities
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application for future reference.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application :25.12.2017
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.01.2018