Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Notification 2018-19 Apply Online 13 Senior Residents Job Vacancies, Download Application Form @ mcc.kerala.gov.in
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2018
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) invites the interested applicants for the post of 13 Senior Residents on contact basis. All the eligible candidates can easily apply through Offline mode. The application forms available on the official website or download from here. Aspirants can read these notifications carefully before apply the last date. which is 10th February 2018. Here You will get the complete detail about MCC Job Vacancy 2018 notification like Age limit, selection procedure, How to apply, Application fee, Pay scale, important dates and links.
MCC Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||13|
|Name of the Posts:||Senior Residents|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Name of the Post & No.of Vacancies
- Senior Residents – 13 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 62000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have completed their DNB/MD/DNB Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Imageology, Medical Oncology & Hematology, Anesthesiology, Clinical Laboratory Services and Translational Research/ Onco-Pathology.
Age Limit :
As per MCC rules.
Selection Process :
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the below charges through demand draft of Rs 1000/-(Thousand Rupees only) demand draft in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre.
How to Apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
- Go to official website: www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Navigate the advertisement section of “Senior Residents ” Notification
- Candidates should Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application form
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details.
- The applicant is advised to check notification for What are the documents to be attached.
- Now send the application form with required documents to following postal address.
“The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 “
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of application form : 10.02.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here