Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – 24 Jr.Clerk, Typist Vacancies – Last Date: 02nd December 2017
Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017 – Kandhamal District Court has released new employment notification for 24 Vacancies. As per Job Notification. Kandhamal District invited application forms via offline from the aspirants for the post of Junior Clerk and Junior Typist vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website at ecourts.gov.in/odisha/kandhamaldc and can send their Prescribed Application form along with Attested Copies of certificates & Documents to the below mentioned address. The last date for submission of applications is 02.12.2017.
Candidates before applying for Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2017 need to access the official website for reading the Job notification. For More details of Kandhamal District Court Job Notification 2017 such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit, how to apply, selection procedure is mentioned below.
Kandhamal District Court Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name:||Kandhamal District Court|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||24|
|Name of the Posts:||Jr.Clerk, Typist Posts|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
- Junior Clerk – 19 Posts
- Junior Typist – 04 Posts
- Salaried Amin – 01 Post
- Junior Clerk – Rs.19,900-63,200/- (Level-4 of the Pay Matrix)
- Junior Typist – Rs.19,900-63,200/-(Level-4 of the Pay Matrix)
- Salaried Amin – Rs.21,700-69,100/- (Level-5 of the Pay Matrix)
Eligibility Criteria for Kandhamal District Court Jobs
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have passed +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act,1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 32 years.
Written Examination, Interview
- UR and OBC category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Kandhamal District Court Recruitment
- Go to the official website: http://ecourts.gov.in/odisha/kandhamaldc
- Navigate the advertisement section.
- Download the Application form.
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details.
- The applicant is advised to check notification for What are the documents to be attached.
- After candidates, send the application form with required documents to postal address mentioned in official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form : 10.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 02.12.2017
Official Notification & Application Form Link : Click Here