Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017-18 non-teaching 11 Vacancy (JNU) New Delhi Vacancy 2017-18 Download Application Form @ https://jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru University has issued notification and invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of non-teaching posts in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi on Deputation basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are fulfilling the below eligibility criteria can apply Offline up to 08th January 2018. Here You will get the complete detail about Jawaharlal Nehru University Job Vacancy 2018 notification like Age limit, selection procedure, How to apply, Application fee, Pay scale, important dates and links.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||11|
|Name of the Posts:||Deputy Registrar & Assistant Posts|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Details of JNU Vacancy:
- Deputy Registrar : 02
- Assistant Registrar : 01
- Personal Assistant : 02
- Senior Assistant :06
- Deputy Registrar : Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grady Pay : Rs.7,600
- Assistant Registrar : Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grady Pay : Rs.5,400
- Personal Assistant : Rs.9300-34800 with Grady Pay : Rs.4,200
- Senior Assistant : Rs.9300-34800 with Grady Pay : Rs.4,200
Eligibility Criteria for Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Registrar: Candidates should completed Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- Assistant Registrar: Candidates should completed Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Personal Assistant: Candidates should completed Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) from a recognized Board with proficiency in Shorthand (English/Hindi) with a speed of 100 w.p.m.
- Senior Assistant: Candidates should completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
Candidates Age limit should be Maximum is 56 Years.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
- Go to official website: https://www.jnu.ac.in
- Navigate the advertisement section
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the advertisement.
- Download the Application form
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details.
- The applicant is advised to check notification for What are the documents to be attached.Now send the application form with required documents to following postal address.
“Office of the Joint Registrar (Administration/R&D Cell), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067”
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 08.01.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here