Central Government Health Scheme Career Notification – Apply Online for 104 Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Other Vacancy – Last Date: 04th December 2017
CGHS Recruitment 2017-18 – Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) invites applications for the recruitment of Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Other posts from the eligible candidates through online mode. The last date to apply online for the CGHS Recruitment is 04th December 2017. All the other related important information like Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Age limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are described bellow.
CGHS Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)|
|Job Location:||Gujarat & Maharashtra|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||104|
|Name of the Posts:||Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Other Posts|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & No.of Vacancies:
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 39 Posts
- Pharmacist-cum-Clerk (Homoeopathy): 06 Posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 07 Posts
- Nursing Officer (Gr-I): 13 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (LT): 09 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
- A.N.M: 09 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
- Lady Health Visitor: 13 Posts
- ECG Technician: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CGHS Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should possess 10+2/Diploma/Degree in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from any recognized Board or University. For post wise qualification details. Please see the official notification.
Candidates Age limit should be Minimum is 18 years and Maximum is 40 Years. For post age limit details. Please see the official notification.
Selection will be based on Online test
- General/OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-servicemen/Women : Nil
Note: Fee through Online Payment – Internet Banking/Debit
Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
How to Apply Online for CGHS Application Form
- Go to the official website: http://cghs.gov.in
- Navigate the advertisement section
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details
- Attach Scan photo & signature with required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 04.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 04.12.2017