Latest Canara Bank Employment Notification 2018-19 Apply Online for Apply Online for 450 Probationary Officers Vacancies, Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course (PGDBF) of PO Posts, Download Online Application Form @ www.canarabank.com
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank has released Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course (PGDBF) Notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the vacant posts Probationary Officers. Apply Online for 450 Probationary Officers Post through CANARA Bank Recruitment 2018 at Official Website. The Application form for Latest PO Bank Jobs at Canara Bank will be available active up-to 31st January 2018. To know further details about Canara Bank Jobs such as pay scale, age as on, the procedure to apply and other information carefully read the notice given below.
Canara Bank PGDBF Course Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Canara Bank|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||450|
|Name of the Posts:||Probationary Officer|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & No.of Vacancies
- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I – 450
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have completed Degree (Graduation) or any equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
Age limit should be Minimum is 20 years and Maximum is 30 years. Read the official notification age relaxation details.
Online Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 708/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 118/-
Note: Online Payment Mode (Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards)
How to Apply for CANARA Bank Recruitment
- Go to the official website: www.canarabank.com Career –>Recruitment
- Open the advertisement section of “Canara Bank PGDBF Course”
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on Apply online link
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details
- Recheck all the details and then Attach required documents to the application form
- Make the application fee as per the category
- Now submit your Application Form
- Take a printout of online application for future reference.
- Start Date For Submission Of Online Application: 05.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.01.2018
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative) : 20.02.2018
- Date of online test (tentative) : 04.03.2018