Air India Engineering Services Limited Career Notification 2017-18 Apply for 61 Driver & Utility Hands Vacancies 2017-18 Download Application Form @ www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2018
Air India Engineering Services Limited has published a vacancy Advertisement titled as AIESL Recruitment to fill up 61 posts of Technician Apprentices Driver and Utility Hands Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the application form and attend the Walk-in Interview on before the last date. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for AIESL Jobs. Aspirants can apply for this post Go to The Walk-In Interview For Given Address.
The candidates are advised to visit official notification before applying for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment. To know further details such as pay scale, age as on, the procedure to apply and other information carefully read the notice given below.
AIESL Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy:||61|
|Name of the Posts:||Driver & Utility Hands|
|Application Apply Mode:||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date:||22.01.2018 & 23.01.2018|
Name of the Post & Vacancies:
- Drivers : 12 Posts
- Utility Hands : 49 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
- Drivers cum Handyman: Candidates should have done Middle (Class VIII Pass) with valid HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence) & Light Commercial Motor Vehicle Licence (LCMVL)
- Utility Hands: Must have Minimum Class X pass. Preference will be given to those having ITI certificate.
Age limit should be Minimum is 21 years and Maximum is 50 years as on 01.11.2017
- General & OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Nil
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment
- Go to the official website: www.airindia.in
- Navigate the advertisement section
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the advertisement.
- Then, Download the Application form.
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details
- Need to carry all the mentioned certifications and documents on the official notification without fail.
- After that, Walk In interview to the below given address on or before the last date.
Venue of Interview :
“Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Engineering Complex, Near Baman Wada & Airport Colony, Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters, Sahar Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400099″
- Date of Interview for Drivers – 22.01.2018
- Date of Interview for Utility Hands – 23.01.2018
- Official Notification : Click Here